It looks like the Self-Driving Car industry is finally catching up to Tribal Rides.
Since 2014, Tribal Rides has been focused on developing software technology (patents and patents pending) to address the emergence of Self-Driving Cars (SDC).
“During 2019 and 2020, we have seen a world-wide explosion in activities in our industry,” stated Tribal Rides CEO Joseph Grimes.
“There have been massive investments by traditional car companies to launch their own versions of SDCs. But that’s not all. There was a huge influx of start-up companies, significant improvement in SDC technologies, several large acquisitions and newly formed strategic partnerships in the USA, Europe, China, and Japan. And with the emergence of 5G, the infrastructure has expanded to better support their data requirements. We believe that we are seeing the first real wave of this revolution going mainstream,” continued Mr. Grimes.
“We believe Tribal Rides is uniquely positioned to take advantage of this emergence.”
To help better understand this dramatic change, here are some interesting articles:
- Self Driving Cars in 2020 and 2021
- Top 7 New Self Driving Car Companies of 2021: Waymo, GM Cruise, TESLA, ZOOX, Voyage, Pony.Ai, and NURO.
- An Extensive Review of Which Cars Have Self-Driving Features in 2020
And a few of the many SDC company-specific articles that are available:
- TESLA will have fully Level 5 Self-Driving Cars this year -2020
- Motional and Hyundai gets SDC approval in Las Vegas
- Launching the World’s First Production Car with Eyes-off SDC by Mid 2021
- Volkswagen’s Self-Driving Car competition to TESLA is finally here
- GM Self-Driving cars for 2019 and 2020 with Extensive Safety Report
- Baidu Self-Driving cars
- Ford Escape Hybrid becomes company’s latest self-driving car prototype
- Cadillac has 6,000,000 miles and counting on Self-Driving Cars
- Volvo Self-Driving Cars Testing on City Streets in Gothenburg
- Mercedes Benz Very Cool Self-driving car
- Honda’s 100% Self-Driving Cars Cleared for Use in Japan
- And some images of SDCs
Please stay safe and healthy and contact us for more information.